Jim Chanos Delivers His Short Thesis on HPQ
- Some of his best short ideas are “value” stocks which appear cheap, but just keep getting cheaper.
- Sees a lot of value traps in the technology industry.
- A value trap tech stock looks cheap, and investors are attracted to cash flow, but operations continue to deteriorate.
- He thinks the PC business is going to continue to come under pressure and business deteriorate.
- His short pick in this space is HPQ.
Tickers in the article:
Download guru portfolio report (PDF format):
Jim Chanos (Updated on 05/21/2013)