Nicholas Financial, Inc. has a market cap of $154.7 million; its shares were traded at around $12.92 with a P/E ratio of 7 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Nicholas Financial, Inc. stocks is 3.1%. Nicholas Financial, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 7.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Nicholas Financial, Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr VP and CFO Ralph Finkenbrink sold 10,000 shares of NICK stock on 07/03/2012 at the average price of 12.83. Ralph Finkenbrink owns at least 149,803 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.7% since.
- Senior VP & CFO Ralph Finkenbrink sold 34,500 shares of NICK stock on 04/03/2012 at the average price of 13.36. Ralph Finkenbrink owns at least 144,803 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NICK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.