Here is the brief summary of this thougts
- Stock market pessimism is over done
- Last decade was worse for stock market returns but thinks that next decade will be best for stocks
- Thinks going forward US stock market will provide a minimum 8% per year returns in coming decade including dividends
- We will slowly heal with interim bumps in the next decade
- Returns on bonds are not their for investments, stocks win the investment race
- Common stocks is returning yields higher than high quality bonds.
- He is most worried about is Europe. All slowdown across the world can be managed but Europe poses systemic risk.
Here is the video: