Chairman & CEO of Lincare Holdings Inc. (LNCR) John P. Byrnes sold 450,000 shares on July 23, 2012 at an average price of $41.38. The total transaction amount is $18,621,000.
Mr. Byrnes has served at Lincare, Inc since January 1997 and its Chairman since March 2000. He served as President of the Company from June 1996 to April 2003. Mr. Byrnes has also been Lincare’s Chief Operating Officer since 1996 and Director since May 1997.
CFO Paul G. Gabos sold 225,000 shares of LNCR stock on July 20 at the average price of $41.35. President & COO Shawn S. Schabel sold 300,000 shares of LNCR stock on July 23 at the average price of $41.4.
GuruFocus Guru Ray Dalio bought 121,588 shares and John Hussman bought 2,000 shares during the quarter that ended March 30, 2012. Michael Price has left his position in the Company unchanged or slightly adjusted. As March 31, Joel Greenblatt owns 35,144 shares, a decrease of 25% of from the previous quarter.
Lincare Holdings reported that net revenues were $496.2 million and net income was $47.9 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Also check out:
- Joel Greenblatt Undervalued Stocks
- Joel Greenblatt Top Growth Companies
- Joel Greenblatt High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Joel Greenblatt keeps buying
- John Hussman Undervalued Stocks
- John Hussman Top Growth Companies
- John Hussman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that John Hussman keeps buying