Eaton Vance Corp has a market cap of $3.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.22 with a P/E ratio of 15.2 and P/S ratio of 2.5. The dividend yield of Eaton Vance Corp stocks is 2.8%. Eaton Vance Corp had an annual average earning growth of 4.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Eaton Vance Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EV over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EV.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Pres & CEO EV Distributors Inc Matthew J Witkos sold 789 shares of EV stock on 07/12/2012 at the average price of 26.19. Matthew J Witkos owns at least 113,526 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.93% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EV. For the complete insider trading history of EV, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Administrative Officer Jeffrey P Beale sold 57,475 shares of EV stock on 07/18/2012 at the average price of 26.69. Jeffrey P Beale owns at least 313,253 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.99% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EV, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.