Interim CFO, and CAO of Davita Inc. (DVA) James K Hilger sells 5,064 shares of DVA on 08/06/2012 at an average price of $98.87 a share.
Davita Inc. has a market cap of $9.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $97.14 with a P/E ratio of 16.6 and P/S ratio of 1.3. Davita Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Davita Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DVA. For the complete insider trading history of DVA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief People Officer Laura Mildenberger sold 3,945 shares of DVA stock on 06/14/2012 at the average price of 87.93. Laura Mildenberger owns at least 9,610 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.47% since.
- Chief Medical Officer Allen Nissenson sold 6,016 shares of DVA stock on 05/23/2012 at the average price of 80. Allen Nissenson owns at least 925 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 21.43% since.
- Chief Compliance Officer David T Shapiro sold 4,293 shares of DVA stock on 02/16/2012 at the average price of 85.75. David T Shapiro owns at least 4,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DVA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.