Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp has a market cap of $1.07 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.69 with a P/E ratio of 13.5 and P/S ratio of 1.4. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp had an annual average earning growth of 17.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, Finance & Admin & CFO John B Henneman Iii sold 5,000 shares of IART stock on 04/27/2012 at the average price of 37.2. John B Henneman Iii owns at least 67,542 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.69% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IART. For the complete insider trading history of IART, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Neal Moszkowski sold 12,500 shares of IART stock on 08/02/2012 at the average price of 36.34. Neal Moszkowski owns at least 3,511 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.22% since.
- VP & Corporate Controller Jerry E Corbin sold 1,900 shares of IART stock on 03/12/2012 at the average price of 34.5. Jerry E Corbin owns at least 10,557 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.04% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IART, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.