Atmos Energy Corporation has a market cap of $3.33 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.96 with a P/E ratio of 16.3 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Atmos Energy Corporation stocks is 3.7%. Atmos Energy Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 5.4% over the past 10 years.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr VP and CFO F E Meisenheimer sold 1,000 shares of ATO stock on 03/09/2012 at the average price of 31.13. F E Meisenheimer owns at least 30,497 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.73% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ATO. For the complete insider trading history of ATO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Richard W Douglas bought 3,163 shares of ATO stock on 02/27/2012 at the average price of 31.62. Richard W Douglas owns at least 5,332 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.89% since.
- Sr VP and General Counsel Louis P Gregory sold 2,500 shares of ATO stock on 06/05/2012 at the average price of 33.21. Louis P Gregory owns at least 45,794 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ATO, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.