Executive Vice President & CFO of (HTSI) John B Woodlief sells 1,000 shares of HTSI on 08/14/2012 at an average price of $40.48 a share.
Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc has a market cap of $2.02 billion; its shares were traded at around $40.15 with a P/E ratio of 18 and P/S ratio of 0.5. The dividend yield of Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc stocks is 1.4%. Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc had an annual average earning growth of 3.8% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HTSI over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HTSI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board and CEO Thomas W Dickson sold 5,000 shares of HTSI stock on 05/16/2012 at the average price of 38.22. Thomas W Dickson owns at least 295,853 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.05% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HTSI. For the complete insider trading history of HTSI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert H Jr Spilman sold 6,053 shares of HTSI stock on 08/07/2012 at the average price of 42.31. Robert H Jr Spilman owns at least 2,093 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.11% since.
- Director Harold C Stowe sold 2,000 shares of HTSI stock on 08/07/2012 at the average price of 42.48. Harold C Stowe owns at least 1,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HTSI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.