Executive VP & CFO of Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (NYSE:PAA) Al Swanson sells 12,000 shares of PAA on 08/15/2012 at an average price of $86.56 a share.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.p. has a market cap of $13.77 billion; its shares were traded at around $87.35 with a P/E ratio of 13.6 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Plains All American Pipeline, L.p. stocks is 5%. Plains All American Pipeline, L.p. had an annual average earning growth of 16.2% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PAA. For the complete insider trading history of PAA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Gary R Petersen bought 5,000 shares of PAA stock on 05/17/2012 at the average price of 79.47. Gary R Petersen owns at least 11,250 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.92% since.
- Exec. Vice President Phil D Kramer sold 10,000 shares of PAA stock on 02/29/2012 at the average price of 82.71. Phil D Kramer owns at least 157,367 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.61% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PAA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.