Glenn Greenberg maintains a highly concentrated portfolio that he describes as a "defense against ignorance." He believes that the more companies you own, the less you will know about each, and the less you know about a business, the more likely you are to make mistakes due to fear and greed. He usually owns less than 10 stocks. Greenberg invests in companies with little competition, and places a great deal of emphasis on Return On Invested Capital.
Glenn Greenberg buys Oracle Corporation, Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int (usa), Google Inc, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Vistaprint Limited, Fiserv, Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc, Higher One Holdings, Inc, Primerica, Inc., sells Aon Plc during the 3-months ended 06/30/2012, according to the most recent filings of Brave Warrior Capital.
These are the details of the buys and sells.
Glenn Greenberg's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Glenn+Greenberg
This is the sector weightings of his portfolio:
These are the top 5 holdings of Glenn Greenberg
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int (USA) (VRX) - 5,287,931 shares, 16.8% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 19.82%
- Google Inc (GOOG) - 385,765 shares, 15.8% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 19.26%
- Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) - 2,256,236 shares, 11.5% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 10.05%
- VistaPrint Limited (VPRT) - 3,926,463 shares, 9.0% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 16.71%
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) - 4,006,435 shares, 8.4% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 110.69%
Here is the complete portfolio of Glenn Greenberg. Also check out the Undervalued Stocks, Top Growth Companies, and High Yield stocks of Glenn Greenberg.