Chairman, CEO of Pentair Inc. (NYSE:PNR) Randall J Hogan sells 44,991 shares of PNR on 08/22/2012 at an average price of $45.04 a share.
Pentair, Inc. has a market cap of $4.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.14 with a P/E ratio of 16.8 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Pentair, Inc. stocks is 2%. Pentair, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4.1% over the past 10 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO Randall J Hogan sold 11,733 shares of PNR stock on 07/27/2012 at the average price of 45.01. Randall J Hogan owns at least 383,802 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.15% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PNR. For the complete insider trading history of PNR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Ronald Merriman sold 12,000 shares of PNR stock on 05/22/2012 at the average price of 42.11. Ronald Merriman owns at least 13,103 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.45% since.
- Director William T Monahan sold 10,000 shares of PNR stock on 05/14/2012 at the average price of 42.31. William T Monahan owns at least 26,233 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PNR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.