Chatham Lodging Trust has a market cap of $193.47 million; its shares were traded at around $13.96 with a P/E ratio of 11.99 and P/S ratio of 2.65. The dividend yield of Chatham Lodging Trust stocks is 5.75%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CLDT over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CLDT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Jeffrey H Fisher bought 5,000 shares of CLDT stock on 05/16/2012 at the average price of 13.21. Jeffrey H Fisher owns at least 570,938 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.68% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Dennis M Craven bought 1,500 shares of CLDT stock on 05/17/2012 at the average price of 13.05. Dennis M Craven owns at least 25,425 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.97% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLDT. For the complete insider trading history of CLDT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Chief Investment Officer Peter Willis bought 1,500 shares of CLDT stock on 05/22/2012 at the average price of 12.89. Peter Willis owns at least 22,464 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CLDT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.