Jim Rogers – We Should Be Very Worried after the German Election
- Merkel’s desire to be re-elected will force her to keep things together in Europe for the time being.
- Worries that European companies may start withdrawing if it provides political success for politicians.
- The next slowdown is going to be much worse because we can’t jack up government spending any more than we already have.
- Be very worried about 2013 and 2014.
- Doesn’t like either Romney or Obama for solving the economy. Obama’s people clearly don’t have a clue[/b]
- Generally Jim is short stocks and long commodities, agriculture being his favorite.
- Governments need to cut spending and cut taxes.