VP, CFO, & Treas of Hawkins, Inc. (NASDAQ:HWKN) Kathleen P. Pepski sells 9,314 shares of HWKN on 09/06/2012 at an average price of $39 a share.
Hawkins, Inc. has a market cap of $404.4 million; its shares were traded at around $40.7 with a P/E ratio of 17.6 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Hawkins, Inc. stocks is 1.7%. Hawkins, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 18.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Hawkins, Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP, CFO, & Treas Kathleen P. Pepski sold 19 shares of HWKN stock on 08/28/2012 at the average price of 39. Kathleen P. Pepski owns at least 14,100 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.36% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HWKN. For the complete insider trading history of HWKN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP, General Counsel & Sec Richard G Erstad sold 9,333 shares of HWKN stock on 08/07/2012 at the average price of 38.05. Richard G Erstad owns at least 11,220 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HWKN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.