CFO of Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) William P Donnelly sells 4,000 shares of MTD on 09/07/2012 at an average price of $168.28 a share.
Mettler-toledo International Inc. has a market cap of $5.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $172.1 with a P/E ratio of 19 and P/S ratio of 2.3. Mettler-toledo International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 14% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mettler-toledo International Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MTD. For the complete insider trading history of MTD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director George M Jr Milne sold 1,300 shares of MTD stock on 08/28/2012 at the average price of 165. George M Jr Milne owns at least 5,485 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.3% since.
- Director George M Jr Milne sold 1,700 shares of MTD stock on 08/21/2012 at the average price of 165.93. George M Jr Milne owns at least 5,485 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.72% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MTD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.