Observations from Faber include:
- Bernanke is a money printer. If Romney wins the election you can bet the next Fed chairman will be a money printer too.
- The Europeans are printing money too, as are the Chinese.
- In that environment equities are a better place to be than bonds, although he doesn’t particularly love equities either.
- He just bought bonds from Kazakhstan because it is a much sounder country financially than the U.S.
- He believes that the monetary policies of the U.S. will destroy the world!