Chairman & CEO of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) Louis Chenevert sells 14,000 shares of UTX on 09/14/2012 at an average price of $81.77 a share.
United Technologies Corporation has a market cap of $72.4 billion; its shares were traded at around $81.48 with a P/E ratio of 13.1 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of United Technologies Corporation stocks is 2.7%. United Technologies Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 9.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated United Technologies Corporation the business predictability rank of 4-star.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of UTX. For the complete insider trading history of UTX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Vice President, Controller Peter F. Longo sold 10,800 shares of UTX stock on 08/17/2012 at the average price of 32.72. Peter F. Longo owns at least 17,982 shares after this.
- Senior VP and General Counsel Charles D Gill sold 2,750 shares of UTX stock on 08/08/2012 at the average price of 78.13. Charles D Gill owns at least 22,414 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.29% since.
- SVP, Human Resources & Org. Elizabeth B Amato sold 10,000 shares of UTX stock on 08/07/2012 at the average price of 78.28. Elizabeth B Amato owns at least 18,303 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.09% since.
- President, Otis Elevator Riva, Pedro Sainz De Baranda sold 2,164 shares of UTX stock on 05/01/2012 at the average price of 82.11. Riva, Pedro Sainz De Baranda owns at least 900 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.77% since.
For the complete insider trading history of UTX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.