Dts Inc. has a market cap of $433.7 million; its shares were traded at around $22.47 with a P/E ratio of 24.4 and P/S ratio of 4.5. Dts Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 13% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of DTSI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of DTSI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Jon Kirchner sold 10,000 shares of DTSI stock on 06/20/2012 at the average price of 26.72. Jon Kirchner owns at least 87,269 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 15.91% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP Finance & CFO Melvin Flanigan sold 6,840 shares of DTSI stock on 06/06/2012 at the average price of 28.17. Melvin Flanigan owns at least 31,953 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 20.23% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DTSI. For the complete insider trading history of DTSI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Corp Strategy & Dev Patrick Watson sold 6,372 shares of DTSI stock on 05/16/2012 at the average price of 28.28. Patrick Watson owns at least 7,830 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 20.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DTSI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.