Chairman and CEO of Discover Financial Services (DFS) David W Nelms sells 237,880 shares of DFS on 10/01/2012 at an average price of $39.83 a share.
Discover Financial Services has a market cap of $20.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.7 with a P/E ratio of 9.2 and P/S ratio of 2.4. The dividend yield of Discover Financial Services stocks is 1%. Discover Financial Services had an annual average earning growth of 20.2% over the past 5 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DFS. For the complete insider trading history of DFS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Michael H Moskow sold 4,000 shares of DFS stock on 07/11/2012 at the average price of 34.7. Michael H Moskow owns at least 54,101 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.41% since.
- Executive Vice President Carlos Minetti sold 14,475 shares of DFS stock on 07/05/2012 at the average price of 35.4. Carlos Minetti owns at least 414,529 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.15% since.
- EVP,Chief Credit Risk Officer James V Panzarino sold 40,000 shares of DFS stock on 06/29/2012 at the average price of 34.26. James V Panzarino owns at least 146,819 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.88% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DFS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.