1. Cash is a risky asset because of inflation
2. Own the right business with global footprint. Those businesses will be more valuable over time.
3. There are companies that traded at big discount and well managed: Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) traded at 1/3 of its recent trades.
4. Big opportunities are international
5. Three things you needs: Companies with good business, management that are capable and shareholder friendly, and traded at reasonable prices
6. Fewer people are doing the work of investing.
7. Nestle (NSRGY)
8. Europe is a big mess