Lindsay Corp has a market cap of $975.6 million; its shares were traded at around $75.06 with a P/E ratio of 20.5 and P/S ratio of 1.8. The dividend yield of Lindsay Corp stocks is 0.6%. Lindsay Corp had an annual average earning growth of 17% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LNN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LNN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Rick Parod sold 45,000 shares of LNN stock on 10/26/2012 at the average price of 74.41. Rick Parod owns at least 171,246 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LNN. For the complete insider trading history of LNN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Bill Welsh sold 3,038 shares of LNN stock on 10/19/2012 at the average price of 77.66. Bill Welsh owns at least 16,508 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.35% since.
- Director Michael Nahl sold 7,088 shares of LNN stock on 07/19/2012 at the average price of 71.74. Michael Nahl owns at least 6,508 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LNN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.