Potlatch Corp. has a market cap of $1.56 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.57 with a P/E ratio of 55.1 and P/S ratio of 3.1. The dividend yield of Potlatch Corp. stocks is 3.2%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PCH over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PCH.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President &CEO Michael J Covey sold 80,000 shares of PCH stock on 10/26/2012 at the average price of 38.43. Michael J Covey owns at least 171,694 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.36% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PCH. For the complete insider trading history of PCH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- CONTROLLER Terry L Carter sold 2,241 shares of PCH stock on 07/26/2012 at the average price of 36. Terry L Carter owns at least 34,285 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.14% since.
- Director William Lindeke Driscoll sold 16,450 shares of PCH stock on 05/11/2012 at the average price of 30.36. William Lindeke Driscoll owns at least 88,647 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 27.04% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PCH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.