Air Products & Chemicals Inc has a market cap of $16.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $77.54 with a P/E ratio of 14.2 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Air Products & Chemicals Inc stocks is 3.3%. Air Products & Chemicals Inc had an annual average earning growth of 8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Air Products & Chemicals Inc the business predictability rank of 2-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of APD over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of APD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO John E Mcglade bought 6,000 shares of APD stock on 10/31/2012 at the average price of 77.89. John E Mcglade owns at least 196,420 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.45% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of APD. For the complete insider trading history of APD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Lawrence S Smith bought 5,000 shares of APD stock on 10/23/2012 at the average price of 77.36. Lawrence S Smith owns at least 9,850 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.23% since.
For the complete insider trading history of APD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.