Chairman, President & CEO of Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) Todd J Teske sells 2,564 shares of BGG on 10/31/2012 at an average price of $20 a share.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation has a market cap of $910.6 million; its shares were traded at around $19.72 with a P/E ratio of 19.4 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Briggs & Stratton Corporation stocks is 2.5%. Briggs & Stratton Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 1.6% over the past 5 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Todd J Teske sold 2,564 shares of BGG stock on 10/31/2012 at the average price of 20. Todd J Teske owns at least 220,594 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.4% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BGG. For the complete insider trading history of BGG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr. VP, Bus.Develop. & Cust.Su William H Reitman sold 11,100 shares of BGG stock on 09/10/2012 at the average price of 18.31. William H Reitman owns at least 58,242 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.7% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BGG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.