Conocophillips has a market cap of $69.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $58.17 with a P/E ratio of 8.6 and P/S ratio of 0.3. The dividend yield of Conocophillips stocks is 4.6%. Conocophillips had an annual average earning growth of 18.7% over the past 10 years.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior Vice President & CFO Jeffrey Wayne Sheets sold 26,191 shares of COP stock on 11/01/2012 at the average price of 58.21. Jeffrey Wayne Sheets owns at least 39,739 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.07% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of COP. For the complete insider trading history of COP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President Don E Jr. Wallette sold 13,259 shares of COP stock on 05/11/2012 at the average price of 53.8. Don E Jr. Wallette owns at least 26,493 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of COP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.