Cash America International Inc has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.27 with a P/E ratio of 8.4 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of Cash America International Inc stocks is 0.4%. Cash America International Inc had an annual average earning growth of 23.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Cash America International Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CSH over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CSH.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President Daniel R Feehan sold 50,000 shares of CSH stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 38.95. Daniel R Feehan owns at least 338,245 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.75% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Exec. VP - CFO Thomas A Jr Bessant sold 12,300 shares of CSH stock on 09/07/2012 at the average price of 40.3. Thomas A Jr Bessant owns at least 51,022 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.04% since.
- Exec. VP - CFO Thomas A Jr Bessant sold 200 shares of CSH stock on 08/30/2012 at the average price of 40.02. Thomas A Jr Bessant owns at least 51,022 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSH, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.