CEO of Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) Dara Khosrowshahi sells 100,000 shares of EXPE on 11/02/2012 at an average price of $59.64 a share.
Expedia, Inc. has a market cap of $8.02 billion; its shares were traded at around $59.36 with a P/E ratio of 21.8 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Expedia, Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Expedia, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4.1% over the past 5 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Dara Khosrowshahi sold 100,000 shares of EXPE stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 59.64. Dara Khosrowshahi owns at least 385,861 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.47% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EXPE. For the complete insider trading history of EXPE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Vice Chairman Victor Kaufman sold 52,870 shares of EXPE stock on 07/31/2012 at the average price of 55.97. Victor Kaufman owns at least 49,282 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.06% since.
- Chief Accounting Officer Lance A Soliday sold 1,926 shares of EXPE stock on 05/10/2012 at the average price of 40.75. Lance A Soliday owns at least 1,576 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 45.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXPE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.