Chairman, President and CEO of Cardinal Financial Corp (NASDAQ:CFNL) Bernard H Clineburg sells 79,261 shares of CFNL on 11/08/2012 at an average price of $15.33 a share.
Cardinal Financial Corp has a market cap of $447.6 million; its shares were traded at around $15.7 with a P/E ratio of 11.3 and P/S ratio of 3.3. The dividend yield of Cardinal Financial Corp stocks is 1.1%. Cardinal Financial Corp had an annual average earning growth of 20.5% over the past 5 years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Bernard H Clineburg sold 79,261 shares of CFNL stock on 11/08/2012 at the average price of 15.33. Bernard H Clineburg owns at least 244,496 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.41% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CFNL. For the complete insider trading history of CFNL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director William J Nassetta bought 567 shares of CFNL stock on 11/07/2012 at the average price of 16.05. William J Nassetta owns at least 567 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.18% since.
- President, Cardinal Bank F Kevin Reynolds sold 10,000 shares of CFNL stock on 11/09/2012 at the average price of 15.31. F Kevin Reynolds owns at least 3,077 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CFNL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.