Executive VP and CFO of Becton Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX) David V Elkins sells 3,602 shares of BDX on 11/08/2012 at an average price of $75.17 a share.
Becton Dickinson & Co has a market cap of $15.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $75.17 with a P/E ratio of 13.7 and P/S ratio of 2. The dividend yield of Becton Dickinson & Co stocks is 2.4%. Becton Dickinson & Co had an annual average earning growth of 11.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Becton Dickinson & Co the business predictability rank of 5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP and CFO David V Elkins sold 3,602 shares of BDX stock on 11/08/2012 at the average price of 75.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BDX. For the complete insider trading history of BDX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Senior VP - Human Resources Donna M Boles sold 5,731 shares of BDX stock on 08/28/2012 at the average price of 76.8. Donna M Boles owns at least 14,552 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.12% since.
- Director Alfred Sommer sold 4,436 shares of BDX stock on 08/08/2012 at the average price of 75.38. Alfred Sommer owns at least 16,228 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.28% since.
- Sr. VP and General Counsel Jeffrey S Sherman sold 22,438 shares of BDX stock on 08/03/2012 at the average price of 74.93. Jeffrey S Sherman owns at least 21,256 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.32% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BDX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.