Crown Holdings Inc has a market cap of $5.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.1 with a P/E ratio of 13.5 and P/S ratio of 0.7. Crown Holdings Inc had an annual average earning growth of 3.3% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CCK over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CCK.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO John W Conway sold 535,000 shares of CCK stock on 11/13/2012 at the average price of 37.14. John W Conway owns at least 1,120,138 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CCK. For the complete insider trading history of CCK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President-Americas Division Raymond Leo Jr Mcgowan sold 40,946 shares of CCK stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 38.75. Raymond Leo Jr Mcgowan owns at least 111,600 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.26% since.
- Director Arnold W Donald sold 4,700 shares of CCK stock on 08/29/2012 at the average price of 36.11. Arnold W Donald owns at least 53,570 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CCK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.