Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc has a market cap of $2.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.58 with a P/E ratio of 7.3 and P/S ratio of 5. The dividend yield of Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc stocks is 9.4%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of IVR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of IVR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Richard J. King bought 2,500 shares of IVR stock on 11/14/2012 at the average price of 18.38. Richard J. King owns at least 40,137 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.09% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IVR. For the complete insider trading history of IVR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- CIO John Anzalone bought 950 shares of IVR stock on 11/09/2012 at the average price of 20.03. John Anzalone owns at least 24,057 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.24% since.
- COO Robson Kuster bought 1,133 shares of IVR stock on 08/06/2012 at the average price of 19.25. Robson Kuster owns at least 15,182 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IVR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.