Las Vegas Sands Corp has a market cap of $35.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $40.56 with a P/E ratio of 20.1 and P/S ratio of 3.8. The dividend yield of Las Vegas Sands Corp stocks is 2.3%. Las Vegas Sands Corp had an annual average earning growth of 14.7% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LVS over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LVS.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Michael A Leven sold 129,035 shares of LVS stock on 11/13/2012 at the average price of 43. Michael A Leven owns at least 224,577 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.67% since.
- Pres & CEO, Marina Bay Sands George Tanasijevich sold 6,555 shares of LVS stock on 07/03/2012 at the average price of 43.06. George Tanasijevich owns at least 43,445 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.81% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LVS. For the complete insider trading history of LVS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director George P Koo sold 300 shares of LVS stock on 06/29/2012 at the average price of 43.77. George P Koo owns at least 10,100 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.33% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LVS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.