Lowe's Companies Inc. has a market cap of $40.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.635 with a P/E ratio of 19.9 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Lowe's Companies Inc. stocks is 1.8%. Lowe's Companies Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 6.5% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LOW over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LOW.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Robert A Niblock sold 1,572,000 shares of LOW stock on 11/23/2012 at the average price of 34.51. Robert A Niblock owns at least 863,659 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.36% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LOW. For the complete insider trading history of LOW, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Human Resources Officer Maureen K Ausura sold 71,397 shares of LOW stock on 11/21/2012 at the average price of 34.21. Maureen K Ausura owns at least 87,812 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.24% since.
- CLO, CCO and Secretary Gaither M Jr Keener sold 62,453 shares of LOW stock on 09/20/2012 at the average price of 29.52. Gaither M Jr Keener owns at least 76,590 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.33% since.
- SVP Chief Accounting Officer Matthew V Hollifield sold 23,334 shares of LOW stock on 09/19/2012 at the average price of 29.51. Matthew V Hollifield owns at least 40,080 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LOW, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.