Buffett Author Robert Hagstrom Says to Buy Stocks Prior to Resolution of the Fiscal Cliff
- Likes the big caps with diversified revenue streams and solid dividends.
- Examples would be United Technologies (UTX), Coca-Cola (KO), Johnson and Johnson (JNJ).
- Large cap stocks will easily beat the bond market.
- Expects this low interest rate environment to continue for quite some time to come.
- He thinks exposure to anything in Southeast Asia is a good idea because growth in that region will continue to be strong for years to come.
- Thinks that Buffett is being quite vocal about the attractiveness of equities right now because valuations dictate it.
Tickers in the article:
Download guru portfolio report (PDF format):
Warren Buffett (Updated on 06/18/2013)