. Furmanite Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 55.3% over the past 5 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FRM over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FRM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Charles R Cox bought 6,000 shares of FRM stock on 11/21/2012 at the average price of 4.04. Charles R Cox owns at least 455,256 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.18% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FRM. For the complete insider trading history of FRM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Patitucci Ralph bought 3,000 shares of FRM stock on 11/20/2012 at the average price of 3.8. Patitucci Ralph owns at least 23,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.95% since.
- Director Sangwoo Ahn bought 5,000 shares of FRM stock on 11/19/2012 at the average price of 3.81. Sangwoo Ahn owns at least 387,669 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.65% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FRM, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.