Lincoln Educational Services Corporation has a market cap of $85.7 million; its shares were traded at around $3.76 with and P/S ratio of 0.2. The dividend yield of Lincoln Educational Services Corporation stocks is 7.5%. Lincoln Educational Services Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 18.4% over the past 5 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LINC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LINC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Shaun Mcalmont bought 4,000 shares of LINC stock on 08/03/2012 at the average price of 3.73. Shaun Mcalmont owns at least 199,156 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.8% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO and Treasurer Cesar Ribeiro bought 7,500 shares of LINC stock on 11/21/2012 at the average price of 3.74. Cesar Ribeiro owns at least 151,884 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.53% since.
- EVP, CFO and Treasurer Cesar Ribeiro bought 12,000 shares of LINC stock on 11/08/2012 at the average price of 3.99. Cesar Ribeiro owns at least 144,384 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.76% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LINC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.