CHAIRMAN & CEO of Jack In The Box, Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK) Linda Lang sells 5,075 shares of JACK on 11/28/2012 at an average price of $27.29 a share.
Jack In The Box, Inc. has a market cap of $1.21 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.81 with a P/E ratio of 19.5 and P/S ratio of 0.8. Jack In The Box, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 7.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Jack In The Box, Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CHAIRMAN & CEO Linda Lang sold 5,075 shares of JACK stock on 11/28/2012 at the average price of 27.29. Linda Lang owns at least 279,985 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.91% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of JACK. For the complete insider trading history of JACK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director James M Myers bought 7,500 shares of JACK stock on 11/26/2012 at the average price of 27.25. James M Myers owns at least 28,003 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
For the complete insider trading history of JACK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.