Former CFO & Senior VP of Hibbett Sports Inc (NASDAQ:HIBB) Gary Allen Smith sells 11,400 shares of HIBB on 12/03/2012 at an average price of $53.73 a share.
Hibbett Sports Inc has a market cap of $1.41 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.88 with a P/E ratio of 20.8 and P/S ratio of 1.9. Hibbett Sports Inc had an annual average earning growth of 16.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Hibbett Sports Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Former CFO & Senior VP Gary Allen Smith sold 11,400 shares of HIBB stock on 12/03/2012 at the average price of 53.73. Gary Allen Smith owns at least 50,499 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.28% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HIBB. For the complete insider trading history of HIBB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman Michael J Newsome sold 3,906 shares of HIBB stock on 07/27/2012 at the average price of 60.21. Michael J Newsome owns at least 535 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 10.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HIBB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.