Some of his observations:
- Actual supply-demand imbalance is what brought him to gold years ago.
- His investment has been helped by the actions of central bankers.
- He thinks gold can still go many times higher than where it is today.
- He believes that governments are acting to suppress the price of gold (by leasing gold into the market) because a rising price of gold panics markets.
- At this time there is a clear shortage of supply.
- The demand increase is coming from China and non-Western central banks.
- Supply has been flat for a decade and a half.