Wilbur Ross – On the Hunt for New Investments in Europe (Spanish Banks)
- Has been looking at investments in Spain for over a year.
- Plans to take a look at Spanish banks once they roll out a good-bank/bad-bank solution.
- Every week he is speaking with a Spanish bank.
- Expects some time next year he would make some capital infusion-type investments in Spanish banks.
- His roll will not be passive; it will be similar to what he has done in Ireland.
- He thinks Spain and Italy need an entire restructure of their economies; Ireland was simpler.