Wellpoint Inc has a market cap of $18.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $59.24 with a P/E ratio of 7.4 and P/S ratio of 0.3. The dividend yield of Wellpoint Inc stocks is 2%. Wellpoint Inc had an annual average earning growth of 17.2% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Wellpoint Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Wayne S Deveydt sold 96,792 shares of WLP stock on 12/11/2012 at the average price of 58.25. Wayne S Deveydt owns at least 46,799 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.7% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WLP. For the complete insider trading history of WLP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Emp./Medicaid/Ind./Spec. Kenneth R Goulet sold 9,962 shares of WLP stock on 09/10/2012 at the average price of 59.4. Kenneth R Goulet owns at least 74,451 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.27% since.
- EVP, CHS Harlan A Levine sold 900 shares of WLP stock on 08/31/2012 at the average price of 60.22. Harlan A Levine owns at least 25,244 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WLP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.