Marketaxess Holdings, Inc. has a market cap of $1.15 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.02 with a P/E ratio of 23.1 and P/S ratio of 6.1. The dividend yield of Marketaxess Holdings, Inc. stocks is 1.4%. Marketaxess Holdings, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 35.6% over the past 5 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of MKTX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of MKTX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Richard M Mcvey sold 60,000 shares of MKTX stock on 12/14/2012 at the average price of 32.61. Richard M Mcvey owns at least 1,269,976 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.26% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MKTX. For the complete insider trading history of MKTX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Information Officer Nicholas Themelis sold 48,251 shares of MKTX stock on 12/12/2012 at the average price of 32.59. Nicholas Themelis owns at least 79,491 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.32% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MKTX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.