Hedge Fund Legend Lee Cooperman Thinks Fed Has Created an Environment Where Stocks Are the Only Option
- His fund is up 30% on the year by being bullish in 2012.
- Doesn't think a recession is probable in 2013 and with current valuations that means stocks won't go down much.
- Thinks federal reserve has created an environment where stocks are the only alternative as a financial asset.
- If a recession were to occur it would be accelerated inflation that forces Fed tightening.
- Trillion dollar deficits and zero interest rates are not sustainable.
Tickers in the article:
Download guru portfolio report (PDF format):
Leon Cooperman (Updated on 05/22/2013)