American Reprographics Co has a market cap of $104.1 million; its shares were traded at around $2.32 with and P/S ratio of 0.3.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ARC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ARC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO, 10% Owner Kumarakulasingam Suriyakumar bought 50,000 shares of ARC stock on 12/18/2012 at the average price of 2.3. Kumarakulasingam Suriyakumar owns at least 7,442,821 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ARC. For the complete insider trading history of ARC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Capital Partners L P Stadium sold 422,205 shares of ARC stock on 08/01/2012 at the average price of 5.19. Capital Partners L P Stadium owns at least 4,981,385 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 55.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ARC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.