Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner of DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXPE) David R Little sells 15,000 shares of DXPE on 12/26/2012 at an average price of $47.59 a share.
Dxp Enterprises, Inc. has a market cap of $672.9 million; its shares were traded at around $47.15 with a P/E ratio of 15.6 and P/S ratio of 0.8. Dxp Enterprises, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Dxp Enterprises, Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner David R Little sold 15,000 shares of DXPE stock on 12/26/2012 at the average price of 47.59. David R Little owns at least 1,843,175 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.92% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr. V.P. CFO Hugh H Mcconnell sold 20,000 shares of DXPE stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 50.75. Hugh H Mcconnell owns at least 200,770 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.09% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DXPE. For the complete insider trading history of DXPE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP John Jay Jeffery sold 7,404 shares of DXPE stock on 08/24/2012 at the average price of 46.28. John Jay Jeffery owns at least 6,565 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.88% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DXPE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.