Wilbur Ross - Investors Can Play Emerging Markets Through Japanese Multi-Nationals
I'm glad he does though, because I appreciate his investing style that leads him to zig when everyone else is zagging. Here is what he is saying today:
- He has never met a "European" person. But he has met plenty of French, German, Italian, etc., people. His point being that the "union" is a fiction and not a reality.
- He thinks Ireland is getting turned around because it bit the bullet early and did what it had to do.
- He thinks the real sick man in Europe may turn out to be France and not Spain, Italy or Portugal. The reason for this is the unfriendly economic/business policies being instituted.
- Continues to be active in China as it is still growing and one of the better managed economies in the world.
- Many Japanese multi-nationals are undervalued and are a good way to play emerging markets because those companies have a good deal of exposure.
Tickers in the article:
Download guru portfolio report (PDF format):
Wilbur Ross (Updated on 05/17/2013)