Edison International has a market cap of $14.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $44.85 with a P/E ratio of 20.2 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Edison International stocks is 2.9%.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Exec VP, CFO & Treas. W James Scilacci sold 36,988 shares of EIX stock on 12/28/2012 at the average price of 44.59. W James Scilacci owns at least 42,185 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.58% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EIX. For the complete insider trading history of EIX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Senior Vice President Janet Clayton sold 5,698 shares of EIX stock on 12/24/2012 at the average price of 45.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.41% since.
- Senior Vice President Daryl D David sold 538 shares of EIX stock on 08/07/2012 at the average price of 44.79. The price of the stock has increased by 0.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EIX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.