The Outlook for 2013 from Jim Rogers
- He correctly calls a short-term resolution for the fiscal cliff triggering a short-term market rally.
- Rogers thinks that we have real fundamental problems that need to be addressed.
- He thinks the market is going to start to realize the extent of the problems in the fall of 2013.
- He is being cautious with gold because it has been up for 12 years in a row which is very unusual. He expects gold to go up over the medium term but believes a correction is inevitable.
- He cautions real estate investors to be careful because interest rates are going to go considerably higher which has to negatively impact interest rates.
- He names some interesting countries that he is bullish about which include Myanmar, Angola, Tanzania and Ethiopia.