Corporate VP and CFO of MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Matthew J Pfeffer buys 1,056 shares of MNKD on 12/31/2012 at an average price of $1.95 a share.
Mannkind Corporation has a market cap of $567.7 million; its shares were traded at around $2.41 with and P/S ratio of 10536.7.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Corporate VP and CFO Matthew J Pfeffer bought 1,056 shares of MNKD stock on 12/31/2012 at the average price of 1.95. Matthew J Pfeffer owns at least 96,206 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.59% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MNKD. For the complete insider trading history of MNKD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Alfred E Mann bought 40,000,000 shares of MNKD stock on 12/21/2012 at the average price of 2.59. Alfred E Mann owns at least 123,027,477 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.95% since.
- Director Abraham E Cohen sold 2,350 shares of MNKD stock on 08/17/2012 at the average price of 2.29. Abraham E Cohen owns at least 56,424 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.24% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MNKD, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.